Trusted Malabanan Pozo Negro Services in Manila
As the next generation of Malabanan’s siphoning and septic tank services, JA Torres Plumbing is not only knowledgable in the industry—we understand that every household or business has a unique need. We do not only work on your drainage, plumbing, and septic tank, we are here to uphold the reliable and trusted standards that Malabanan has built its name upon.
Call us now and see how JA Torres Plumbing can help you live the clean life.
For us, no task is too big. In the same respect, no plumbing or drainage problem is too small. Accidents can happen in the kitchen, bathroom, or even lawn. Damaged plumbing potentially costs 31,000 pesos in accumulated damages (time, injury, nuisances, etc). No matter the problem, we at JA Torres Malabanan Services are willing to provide anywhere in and out of Manila. We will be more than happy to save you that cost through our manual services.
- Garbage and Residue Removal
- Locating and Repairing Open Septic Vaults
- General Plumbing (Installation and Repair)
Siphoning and Drainage
The average human excretes 330 kilos of natural waste per year. The average septic tank can hold 700-1400 gallons of combined liquid and solid waste. The average household may need to clean out their tank every 3-4 years but the same cannot be said for commercial establishments and cities like Caloocan and Pasig where there are as much businesses as there are residences are, we are always providing siphoning and drainage pozo negro services. No matter how big and filthy the problem is, JA Torres Plumbing Services is always willing to lend a safe, hygienic, and caring helping hand.
- Septic Tank Siphoning (per Truck Load)
- Thorough Cleansing
- Septic Tank
- Septic Vault
- Construction and Installation of New Septic Vaults
- Water waste draining (Flooded Areas, Swimming Pools, etc)
- Preventive Maintenance (Fast Food Chains, Canteens, Malls, etc.)
- Siphoning and Management of Septic Sludge
- Grease Tank/Grease Trap Cleaning
Clogs and blockages can sometimes be overlooked but they are hindrances to some of the most vital parts of the operation of waste management. In as much as this is true for the human body, it is just as true for a household or for commercial and enterprising establishments. This is especially true in crowded cities like Quezon City and Makati where the density of people overwhelms the land area.
- Clearing Up Clogged Pipelines and Drainage Systems
- Damage Pipeline Repair and Repiping
- Outlet and Inlet Pipeline/Drain installation
- Installation and Repair of Main Pipeline, Waterline, Lavatories, etc.